Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Category for discussing the game itself

We have a category for discussing custom cards, and a category for DM discussions, but could we get a category to discuss cards/combos/class synergy/the actual game? I'm not entirely sure that it fits under the DM section. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Comments

• Well according to General Discussion you could post such things there. It says: "If your thread is more so about the URealms game itself it may have a more fit home in one of "The Game" sub-forums, however as long as it's URealms related it may be posted here (a moderator may end up moving the thread at a later date however)."

Right now as you say there are no places under the "The Game" section that covers the topics of cards/combos/class synergy/actual game stuff. So for now until either a mod answers you or another topic is added, I'd would go with posting those things in General Discussion. 
  • I'm sure you could put it into general discussion for now, but the gamemaster corner would also probably work, I know you say that it might not fit but it's probably the best section for now.
  • I know that relevant discussion will always find a nook/cranny to fit in, I just feel like there's a lot of good discussion to be had that wont happen without a place to have it.
  • Of course, I do get what you mean, I just offered a temporary solution for now :)