Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

do you restpect rob yes or no

Comments

• How could you not. He's a genuine and honest guy 
  • There are very few things that I've seen from Ser Robert Moran that I dislike. My only problem with him is that he forces (yes, forces) me to watch livestreams that start at 5am for me.

So, yes. I really fucking respect Robert Moran. If he had a religion, I would probably convert to Moranism... er... Robertism. Fuck. Whatever, I would convert as long as it had a good name.

• I respect rawb but oh man can be a willy nilly ding dong whippensnapper sometimes but i still love and respect him. 
  • I very much restpec de rawb. He's a swell dud.

• If respect Rawb.
    I'm not interested in everything he does, but he is a damn good entertainer.
  • How could you not respect someone who calls it how it is? Heck Yeah.
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P-A... what does that spell!
    how can we restecpa Eachother, if we can't restecpa Rob
  • What's a "respect"? Can you eat it?

More seriously, I doubt anyone that watches URealms Live doesn't respect Rob. The amount of pure dedication, time, and stress the man puts into a show is astounding to me. I have issues putting together a wardrobe for the day, and Rob's over here mass-producing lore and characters and stories for an entire damn universe
  • edited June 2017
    I won't respect rawb until he gives apologies for the slight against people who picked aldor over scryers. 
  • Rob actually speaks his mind and explains to the community why he does something, and clearly puts a lot of thought into his decisions. I don't always agree with his thinking and I keep my stupid Jimmy mouth shut, but he's proved he makes the right call way more often than not. Even then, he's not afraid to admit he fucked up.

And he's incredibly humble about being supported by the community. He only gets nasty with people if they really deserve it, but still tries to make people have a better attitude.

Dude gets wicked respect from me. He's not perfect, not even close. But man does he try his best to be as good as he can.
  • I've got tons of respect for Rob and everyone who works on this show. They all pour hours of their time for our entertainment. Shit, Rob is gonna release a tabletop mod for URealms for free. Don't gotta pay him a dime, he wants it to be accessible to people.

Even if I don't like something Rob makes, I understand that that's normal. You aren't gonna like everything an artist puts out, but someone will and that's what is important.

Rob is a good guy who loves to entertain people and he does a damn fine job of that.
  • @Darillion
    Screw the blue staff man, we are all about the professor plums!

Also, robots. Does aldor have sweet giant robots patrolling around? Didn't think so.

Scyers for life!
  • Roll for respect: 

• edited June 2017
    #Abracadabiansforrob, a statement from their president earlier this week. 
    "yes"
  • edited June 2017
    Press F To Pay Respects?
    Edit: (Please don't, we did that too much on stream chat.)
  • Yes, much respect
  • I respect Rob greatly. I feel everything he does for this community is in our own best interest and you can tell that he truly puts his heart into everything he does. In addition I respect him for being able to put up with all of the shit this community(myself included) gives him and the fact that he pushes onward more steadfast than ever. 
  • i respect him for a lot of things like how he works so hard for the show to make it as good as possible to name one of them
  • if you don respect rob then gtfo :|  
  • rawbo respecto