Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Post Your NSFW Fanfiction Here! (NSFW and updated 3/18)

Comments

• This thread is why the Light abandoned us.

I like it.
  • Fifty Shades of @Snarky ;
    (I'm just kidding. Don't kill me Snarky)
  • I feel like I should turn this into a joke thread...

Post your rule 34 funny memes here!
  • OFFICIAL MEME PAGE
  • 50 Shades of Grey is actually super bad BDSM practice and not SSC at all. @Phendrix
  • would rather people sent their fanfiction, haha! @Lone
  • I envy the first man, woman or insert other here _____ thar engages in relations with her! :peace: 
  • :D thanks dude <3 @FanTSy
  • edited July 2017
    The tags on that first one are something else ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡o)
  • /shrug I write what I write. @Bigfoot
  • edited July 2017
    This thread is uh.... interesting, to say the least.
  • @Snarky I can respect that. 
  • duhh can someone make fanfiction of level 1 porc pit party?
  • Rob
    Rob
    edited July 2017
    @Kyle You aren't welcome on these forums anymore. Snarky doesn't feel ashamed to be who they wanna be and you feel the need to shame them? All you have done is shown what kind of person you are with this comment and as these forums are like my home, I don't feel comfortable having you here anymore. Any insult to someone on these forums is an insult to me directly as you are all my guests here.

To everyone else, please ignore this and don't reply to this comment 
  • okay I vaguely remember a porc orgy of sorts being written, but I can't actually remember who wrote it, sorry! @Dum
  • edited July 2017
    @Dum now that's a fanfic I can get behind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit: wow, the lenny face on here is terrifying D:
  • @Dum ; There is a fanfic about porcs, its by @Bjort and you can find it like on the upper half of page 3 of the thread
  • eyy thank you, Lemon Messiah <3 @Angoman
  • you all my friends :D
  • 10/10 nsfw content pals
  • I read the Kallark one and to me is was a masterpiece written @Snarky I hope you write more  :)
  • @Bjort Just got done reading yours and I have to say it was an interesting but well written read. Same with you I hope you write more of these  :D
  • Hehehe, we definitely need more and more NSFW fanfic. Who knows maybe I will try my hand at writing some, sometime.
  • @Toruk hmm actually just got done with school so might break out the old keyboard and make some smut. Kinda forgot about the porc story
  • *Uncle Sam Virgo* I need you, to write Fanfic @Lucius_E
  • not enough smut 7/10
  • @Snarky
    It's been a day or two since someone last posted here. And we all know what that means...

We all need more fanfics
  • @Phendrix
    Day 1: There hasn't been a fanfic posted yet, and my fanfic cravings are starting to get to me already, I just hallucinated a kinky sex scene with Jo and Malestorm and now I can't stop thinking about it, until I realised there is no fanfic of it and suddenly my heart just stopped, feeling guilt that nobody has had typed such story out led me to disbelief.
    I'm already close to going insane, but how much longer must I wait for a glorious fanfic?

-Fred
  • clearly that means you should write one!
    (I'm busy with some IRL stuff right now) @Phendrix