Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Tears in my eyes

Okay this website hit me right in the feels.  I logged on and saw the terms of use and privacy policy links.  I don't read that bullshit but before I could even open my confirmation email I opened both those things read every letter while thinking "This is Rob's website and his copyright"  And seeing it really made me cry a little.  Getting to read the rules and all that and just see the dream made into reality is staggering.  Now even though it is late and I am barely able to see the screen due to the blurred vision I find it too hard to stop browsing through and saying this is the community Rob wanted.  And it is just -whatever that crumbling feeling in your heart is called.
I guess I should roll for tears of joy

Comments

• You rolled a 6.

The forum goers do not believe your tears and think you are sulking it up to earn yourself some forum gold. One of them throws a rock at your head knocking your glasses off causing one of the lenses to pop out. You take 5 Damage and lose your glasses.
  • Shit.  Well at least I have my eyes.  And the forums are still here.  Man really feel like I should say something more significant but rolling a six is just right for an aww shit moment.
  • Just think, if you had rolled a 20 you could have been Double Secret Gilded :wow:  
  • @KlondikeBar I feel ya. Been waiting for this for awhile and just the effort put into this and the cards is really impressive, gives me warm fuzzies.
  • Well, tears of joy are the best kind if tears. This website is the start of something great, it's cool to be a part of this community. 

I love you guys  :)
  • Those are some harsh results for rolling a 6.
  • Yea.  It is a wonderful thing to have you know?  It is alot of work and dedication and it is all free.
  • The forum rules did genuinely make me laugh. 
  • @Pearadox Yea Nader and Phineas talking to eachother was pretty great.