Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

New people looking to make connections

So far the community has been great and those who I have interacted with are really nice. However; for those of us who are very new to the forums and or the entirety of Urealms I feel like it would be a good idea to make a post where we can all ease into the community at our own pace. I my self have been watching Rob play table top simulator games since Wifu wars a few years ago but never had the time to make the connections I wish I could have on the forums. If anyone else is new and wants to make a new friend why not post in here. I am sure that with the start of a new season and the website being relatively new there are bound to be a lot of us out there and thanks to the great community  that has been formed around the game I am sure we will all have a great time. Drop a comment or DM others, make a friend or two while you are at it. We are all social creatures and one more friend is always a good thing to have.  :)

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Why not start with who you are online in relation to Urealms. 

My name is SquaredCubed or Squared for short. I like the woodcarvers campaign the most and my favorite character in Urealms is Denada, and I am saving up my gold to get Denada's player icon(HYPE).  :)
  • Hi Squared
  • Lol hi Squared@Squared
  • how are you