Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Will The Grand Paladin Order be posted to youtube?

Since all the difficulties with Twitch came up, and they had to stream on youtube, I was wondering if it would be posted or not. I really want to watch it.

Comments

• ABSOLUTELY. All Rob had to do was be recording off of XSplit at the same time as streaming to YouTube, as well as YouTube saving a version of the stream specifically for Rob to do with.
  • Yeah wasnt able to watch it due to it starting at 5am, would love to see it though
  • Yes, in bits. It's a little sad that the Youtube VOD will probably never be public again, but at least we'll see the whole campaign in parts.
  • I had to pause the stream for 45 minutes, so due to how YT does streams, I missed the last 40 minutes :(

I guess I'll find out how it ends in a week or so.
  • Actually, if you go to robs twitter, you can see that he posted the stream vod to a private link
  • @Phendrix
    It doesn't look like that's the full video.
    How long was the stream?
  • @FullPrice ; I wasn't there for the whole stream, just for the end. And it seems like it ends on the right time. So I guess 7 and a half hours
  • @FullPrice  I'm still watching the VOd (Right where the divine decision is being made) And it seems like its complete, no problems for me

• @FullPrice it is the full stream after the restart, and before the restart isn't important for anything. It started late, remember.
  • The first episode was just posted, they'll all be put into the stickied episode list post as well as probably a playlist on Roy's channel. 
  • @Coconut
    Man I love Roy. What a great guy for putting the episodes on his channel. 
  • @FullPrice hahahahaha  :) fucking autocorrect 
  • Its out right now