Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The First Divine Choice and I Wasn't Even Here For The Draw

edited May 2017 in Offtopic
I don't even. I literally cannot even.

I had to go to the bank, which took an hour, returned home and made my vote, then went to unload groceries and I COME BACK TO FIND OUT THAT I PICKED THE NEXT GRAND PALADIN.

I do not even know how to handle this information.

Comments

• That's actually hilarious.

Chat was having a full out civil war in the chat, and then you just casually vote and go about your business and literally choose the direction of the universe while there was a full blown war going on.
  • RIGHT. THAT'S WHAT IS SO UPSETTING TO ME PERSONALLY. I WASN'T EVEN HERE TO ENJOY MY OWN "VICTORY".
  • Well gratz anyway Taey and I must say... WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE LANCE! haha, honestly though that is hilarious.
  • lol, I actually wanted to see Bopen's Revenge, personally! Plus, while Lance seemed like a great guy, I didn't like the sound of an "aggressive" Grand Paladin.... which might have meant a vastly more aggressive Paladin Order....
  • Hah, that is comical. Next time you eat just remember how significant those groceries are.
  • @tak4n, will do. THESE ARE THE GROCERY BAGS THAT HOLD THE FATE OF AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
  • Chat was going so fast it was going up dozens of people per FRAME. It was insane. I don't know if you can ever go re-watch that part of the stream with chat, but you should probably not see it.

It was all out chaos. Which I guess makes sense considering what 'our' god is.
  • So I heard, practically a civil war. And here I just waltz in, it seems like, lol!
  • lol Taey, good job for voting Gwyneth, #Hopen4Bopen
  • @Ninjathis Since the chat is on Twitch and the stream is on YouTube, you probably can't go back and watch it, which is a shame. Still, we can be excited for the next Divine Decision, which will hopefully have a similar effect on the chat.
  • I definitely saw the chat flying during the... one minute I was here to vote?
  • Regardless of where you were and what you were doing, Congratulations for being the first to win the Raffle, Goddess Taey Rurj.
  • Well... how does it feel to be the first ever Divine Decider?
  • edited May 2017
    I'm only upset that I didn't get to witness it, ya know? Clearly it was something magical and I missed the draw.

I was thinking to myself, "I'll cast my votes and then see who wins on YouTube later". Turns out that wasn't necessary. xD

EDIT: How it feels is... pretty cool, actually. I decided the fates of our favorite characters with a little bit of luck.... scratch that, my entire year's supply of luck.
  • The worse part is, since I dropped off just a little while after the party started, I can't even really enjoy the rest of it until I know where I can pick it back up, and I don't feel like scrolling through the current feed to get there, lmao.
  • Fuckin banks
  • I guess you could say that we can .......*bank* on your good decision.
  • *ba dum tss*
  • Oh you missed my marriage proposal, then :(
  • @snarkyslytherin, awwww. Wanna repeat it here for prosperity? ;3
  • It was tough decision, I ultimately picked Gwyneth as I wanted her to reunite with her father. Also when I saw who won I was happy and smiled cause I recognised your name from browsing the forums a bunch. 
  • Will you do me the honor of being my wife? (after @EmberCecilia who I am also marrying) @TaeyRurj
  • As a Kobold, I can gladly accept that!
  • CONGRATS ON STARTING A CIVIL WAR FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES

but seriously, congrats on being one out of thousands
  • @Xlane, aw! I'm so glad to hear that, honestly! It makes me feel good internally to know I am thought of even sometimes! ;W;
  • @thenerdatschool, and thank you, sir!
  • Yeah I was surprised with how many names of people I recognized/knew personally. These forums make everything so much more personal!
    @Xlane
  • GG, thanks for picking the one I was rooting for :)
  • GG friends