Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Little Art dump

edited June 2017 in Fan Art and Creations
Hiya! I'm Snowy and I like to draw traditionally. No tablet for me! I had to take these photos from my phone, so sorry if they're bad quality. I really like drawing the urealms characters, so I want to show all of you what I've done! :smileneena: 

Khn'n-Rell :bopen: 
A watercolor Vanesa!!
Dakimakura style Neena! 
The beautiful Sonya and Larry <3

thats all I'll post for now! Maybe lll add more if I get a good reaction, lol. Thanks for viewing my art!

Comments

• These look really good! :D I'm not sure why there are a lot of broken photo links at the start of your message. Not sure why that is though
  • Wow! These are amazing! :) 
  • there all great! :wow: 

• I love that interpretation of Sonya, with the scar to show where her eye was replaced. The one of Khn'n-rell is probably my favorite, it manages to be so creepy even when you know that he's not really that bad of a guy to begin with. Excellent work!
  • Very awesome!! I really like your Vanessa water color!! Several of them are showing up as broken links for me which is unfortunate because I'd like to see them!!
  • Wow this is some really great talent! Shame you dont do digital art, I think you'd do great with it!
  • these look absolutely fantastic, I hope to see more!
  • These are pretty great. : )
  • Thanks everyone! I don't do digital because I don't have the patience for it, and I really love the feeling of the pencils and stuff beneath my fingers. Its a nice feeling. Though, I know I'd benefit from being able to use layers! There's not many tutorials for non-digital art anymore.
  • WOW THIS IS REALLY GREAT! A++
  • The Khn'n-Rell face comparison with his skull is amazing, a lot of time was taken on it I can tell, but all of these are amazing. It is good to see some Sonya love
  • Blatant comment so this thread goes to the front of the forums so more people can see the delightful artwork~
  • Good, but some details on the faces on all but the first look a bit off and the skull is a bit to far to the left commpared to the normal head