Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What makes you Happy?

Doesn't have to be a massive thing, but just a video, a picture, or a story, anything that makes you smile and be happy! This is a happy thread  :D

Comments

• Urealms makes me happy more that anything else   :p
  • @kreeperkiller63

I 2nd this. Also, a Good meal makes me happy.
  • Chocolate milkshake, a pizza, and an episode of urealms puts me in a great mood.
    They're even better combined. Can't ask for much more in life.
  • This'll probaly seem odd, but this song makes me happy! 

I can't seem to stay sad, depressed or angry after a few minutes of this! 
  • Fish yogurt and fireballs. 
  • Playing video games and reading URealms lore to test my self
  • Undertale. In a good way, not in the weird super fan way... There are too few TV Series/Games about Hope anymore.

Everything is dark or grim dark or EVERYONE IS A MONSTER AND ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE TORN TO PIECES WHILST THEIR LOVED ONES WATCH.

We need a bit more Hope these days.
  • Donating an entire event makes me happy  :3
    And also having found Rob again so many years later.
    Jimmy the World of Warcraft story before it even had 100 views. Those were the days
  • Hearing this on a Saturday:

• Hugs, dogs, hugging dogs.
  • When people want to talk to me, i love talking so i love when people try to talk to me. So if anyone want anyone to talk to i'm free.
  • Cocan- Uuhhhh Candy!
  • If there were goblin avatars,
    goblins are my second favorite race.
  • @kreeperkiller63 @friskyBrisky I 3rd this. And cats cats always make me smile.
  • Listening to music is always nice.
  • Cats and anime! :smilebold: 
  • @kreeperkiller63 @friskyBrisky @Shadow I 4th this. Other than that, usually listening to music, and drawing.
  • One thing is completing a meme I put tons of effort into and then showing it to my friends.
  • I'm so excited for Saturday. It's what's been getting me through finals. @OldFredBear
  • The countdown timer for URealms Live is less than 2 days, also :rawb: made a countdown for URealms.

• Hanging out in a voice call with friends or family and talking about random shit.
  • edited May 2017
    Nothing makes me happy. I hate all of life and I simply wish that I were dead and OH MY GOSH WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO IS SUCH A GREAT SONG I CAN'T EVEN JOKINGLY WRITE THIS WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SONG!
  • I guess for right now URealms. Been pretty stressed lately and hard pressed to find some entertaining, I keep coming back to this forum, the card creator, and my google doc for campaign ideas... wow that's actually really depressing now that I think about it sorry for bringing the mood down... Uh... I'm in the middle of watching the Flash and just finished Gravity Falls? Those were happy things.