Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Tambok Show Theory (why several characters was rejected)

While looking back at some old URL videos and getting to "URealms Live - Okagnoma Guild Hall - Episode 0", around 1 hour in when he explain Albert the Monkeyfish, the conjured goblins and Don the donkey cannot be there, I got a reasoning in my head. What if he decided only playable characters can be in the show? Keep in mind, he started working on season 3 rules before season 2 ended so he probably decided already goblins will not be a playable race anymore. It's just a theory, but still;)

Comments

• well presumably they will be playing some of these charters in the Tambok campane so that would make sense
  • edited July 12
  • he has the intelligence to make his own decisions as a character and when a player dies they can come back as there companions in companies so its possible.
  • also everyone in tambok will probably be a mimic as rob said tambok lives in a world where it dosent matter if your alive or dead as long as theirs a story about you.
  • edited May 2017
    @Dorian Fenrus is Gwyneth's dog, so its Fenrus and Gwyneth
  • edited May 2017
    It could be because there is only so much room for roleplay with those characters. Fenris is a recurring boss and has a history with Gwyneth, Albert is a monkeyfish that died a silly death. Albert would have been pretty funny to have in, but he could easily be replaced by any random Monkeyfish.

Don is a character that is no longer canon, which Rob was probably planning to do in that campaign. He probably did not want to spoil that joke.
  • Maybe the Tambok show uses Believers to function.  
  • @kreeperkiller63 It has been said that it is just Fenrus, and not Gwyneth in the show.
  • @Ymnar it has also been said that both are going to the show. In truth tho nobody has any idea who will end up making it in to the show 
  • @splash YOU TAKE THAT BACK, ALBERT IS NOT REPLACEABLE HE IS A SAINT AND DID NOT DESERVE TO HAVE HIS TICKET RIPPED AWAY FROM HIM.

Although I'm pretty partial to the theory that all the characters are going to be Believers and you need to be someone worthy enough to have a story written about you, and since no-one smart enough has been able to see the potential kick ass story my little swim swimming duder Albert would pose, he's not allow to partake in the festivities.

Rest in Piece little duder, you a straight up killa and will be remembered sheds a tear
  • @phatpack If that were true, Don wouldn't have been removed, as he is a character from a book.