Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What avatar are you saving for?

As someone saving for one of the 6000g avatars who didnt buy a t-shirt I was wondering what avatars everyone is saving for and why? If you already have the avatar you want then feel free to tell us why you chose it. 

Comments

• edited May 2017
    I have trandon right now, and I'll probably keep this avatar, maybe once I get 3000 more gold I'll change it to Templeton, I love roamin's characters the most
    i would be saving for a Patrick Cake, but that avatar doesn't exist
  • Im savin for Porbo!
  • @Crash Yay for porbo!
  • I'm saving for either K4/Bumbley, Jax Blartowitz, or Merci.
  • edited May 2017
    I have what I want, I personally don't like the character avatars, I'd rather have one that I can interpret my own way and all teh character avatars already have their own personality

I know it's just an image and it doesn't really matter, but that's that.

Other than this one, I'll just be saving my money in case a new avatar that I want comes up in the future
  • No, I totally understand you on that one. Having a general idea or blank slate to work off of leaves a lot of room for making cool characters. Whereas someone like K4 has a history and stigma behind him. @Nyss
  • i have mine...
  • I went through a lot of the characters to figure out which ones were my favorite and most of them ended up being porcs so I figure I'm just gonna collect as many porcs as possible. I'm gonna start with Porbo then make my way down. I really hope new avatars happen at some point because the list is missing a lot of the ones I like.
  • @Eric I'm going to end up doing the same thing, but with barringsters 
  • i wanted to save for phineas or one of the more expensive ones but ended up breaking down and buying a keen because i find the porcs to be rather ugly.
  • I am saving up for Galen because we have the same hair.
  • I chose Octivias because I figured less people would choose him and I wanted to be unique. 
  • I'm saving for Lann Mcroberts
  • I want Are'ani because she looks super cool
  • Dwelf, fits my character better
  • I got Borracho. I'll probably save for Orvan next, then Gracias after that.
  • Saving for mah boy Karl Landers shirt(ish) term. Long term, definately phineas
  • I considered saving up for Maelstrom, but I don't have the patience to save my money that long so I caved and bought Borracho. I also got Vitali on day one and was using him for a while, but I like the Borracho avatar better. I'm not sure who to go for next, probably Orvan Weiss or Lunk. 
  • Personally, I'm saving for Empusa, or maybe one of the other 6000 gold avatars. It'll be a good while before I get there but i'm sure it will be worth it. 
  • I'm saving for one of the two 10,000 gold Sunswords.
  • edited May 2017
    I'm saving for Maelstrom unless Kallark is released. Kallark is the bae. 

Edit: Buying a shirt goes a long way for those 10k's. 
  • @JukeInTheBox
    Kallark is pretty cool.
  • @Lord_Fifty
    And I'm only gonna love him more after this campaign. Every time I watch the Paladin Order animatic, I get chills at the end with him Gwenyth, Vitali, and Alessa going out to fight the Ageless. 
  • I already got the one I wanted, but I will just be saving the rest for future avatars that I like.
  • I would also buy a Duke Daring one if it was available, as he is the man who needs no introduction. 
  • After saving up for about 2 weeks, I was finally able to buy Borracho but I switched to Gracias last minute.
  • Saving for a 10k, probably will get Phineas. I'm just 1,000 ish gold away :drunk: 
  • Nice!@CookiesAndMil_
  • Kinney is my girl, if not her though i was gonna get Virgo. I mean I still can but probably won't.
  • Just Got Galen!!! If you save you score!!!